Coordinator of Junior Coaching – a new and exciting position, see attached position description.
Junior Coaches – the club is seeking expressions of interest from people interested in coaching or assistant coaching a junior team in 2015. Please advise via return email by 4 Feb 2015, addressing the following criteria:
- A current Working With Children check is required to coach or work with children
- A knowledge of and commitment to uphold the FHC and HV Code of Conduct
- A recognized qualification in hockey coaching to Level 1 (or higher) or interest in obtaining qualifications (note: this is not essential for all coaches). As part of eligibility for Shield/A competitions, HV requires clubs to have Level 1 qualified coaches.
- Previous coaching experience highly regarded (not essential depending on age-group and grade)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Please indicate a First and Second preference (if applicable)
Interviews as required, will be conducted from week commencing 2 Feb.
As per previous seasons, FHC will run a Level 1 Coaching Course if there is sufficient interest. FHC will also pay for Coaching Course fees upon completion.
FHC Junior Administrator
0418 561 745