BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CONTACTS – OTHER PERSONNEL
If you would like to inquire about booking the Footscray Hockey facilities please contact
Grounds & Pavilion Director / Booking Officer
0433 661 892
- Confirmation of booking will be sent if dates and times required are available.
- If required dates and times are not available you will be contacted by the ground Manager
- All Bookings must be confirmed by the Grounds Manager
- No confirmation from Ground Manager = No ground is Booked
Lost something at FHC?
Please ring the clubrooms on 9315 3099 (leave a message if no one is there). Or please ring our Grounds Manager Colin on 0433 661 892 firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniform or Clothing
- Named items will be put aside – please contact Colin
- Un-named items will go into the lost property bin which is located on the F2 ground foyer. At the end of the Winter & Summer Grand Finals, the items will be laundered and sent to charities.
Sticks and Equipment
- Named and un-named sticks and equipment will be put aside at the club.
- Un-named equipment will go into the lost property bin which is located on the F2 ground foyer.
- At the end of the season the items will be recycled for our “come and try” sessions where we lend equipment to beginners until they purchase their own