Footscray Hockey Club is seeking to appoint a Women’s Pennant A and Women’s Pennant C coach for the 2016 season and beyond.
The right candidate will have a focus on development and providing an environment that enables the team to perform to the best of its ability.
There is also an opportunity for the right candidate to develop their coaching with an opportunity to work with the Women’s Premier League Squad coaches as well.
- Pennant A: plan and manage twice weekly training sessions. Lead coach of the Pennant teams (PA, PB, PC, PD, PE)
- Pennant C: plan and manage once a week training session
- Provide a positive and challenging training environment.
- Have a focus on player development, providing regular and clear feedback.
- Develop and clearly communicated match strategies and team goals.·
- Work within an integrated framework with the Premier League Coach along with the each of the Women’s Team Coaches on selections, game plans and player development.
To be discussed with the applicants.
Please email Hockey/Coaching CV to Women’s Director Nicole Virtuoso by Tuesday 1st March.
For any queries please contact Nicole Virtuoso 0424132715 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org