Our Club has applied to the Federal Government (via the office of Gellibrand electorate MP Tim Watts) for a Stronger Communities Grant of $20,000. The funds would be used towards the fit-out of the new large kitchen / canteen space planned for development in our pavilion at the end of this season. These works are part of a total building re-development being undertaken with the support of the Maribyrnong City Council (thank-you Cr Michael Clarke!).
Each electorate has $150,000 to be allocated, and the first half of that amount will be distributed via a community voting system conducted online via ‘Oursay’.
We need your support and the support of your family/friends to show Tim Watts how important our club is to the community.
Please spare a few minutes to lodge your votes:
HOW TO VOTE
1) Go to oursay.org/timwatts/strongercommunitiesgellibrand2016
2) Scroll down to find “Footscray Hockey Club” Grant
3) Click the big red button in the Footscray Hockey Club section.
4) Enter your e-mail address and enter a post code to create an account. Only the following electorate post codes will count towards the vote: 3011,3012,3013,3015,3016,3018,3020,3022,3025,3028.
5) You will receive an automated email immediately
6) Open your e-mail and click on the confirmation
7) It will take you back to the Stronger Communities Grant page – please click the VOTE button next to the FHC Grant 7 times to lodge all 7 votes.
8) Please encourage as many of your family members and friends to vote
Note: If using the same PC, you will have to log out (click on your name in the top right hand corner and log out) for another family member to register.
Voting closes in a couple of weeks time, so please act now to help our Club.