Registrations are now open for our 2022 season for players and officials!
A discount is available to members for the winter season due to the early cancellation of the 2021 season! Please check your email for details or contact email@example.com.
You can find more information about the fee rates at the link below.
LINK TO REGISTER: https://www.
IF YOU REGISTERED FOR FHC IN 2021
- SELECT ‘Returning Member’
- Enter your National ID Number (if you have it) – if not, you can enter your full name, date of birth and gender to login.
- Contact registrations@
footscrayhockey.com.au if you are having any issues with renewing your registration (please do NOT try and start a new registration)
IF YOU DID NOT REGISTER FOR FHC IN 2021
- SELECT ‘New Member’
- Proceed by entering your details
IF YOU NEED A TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER CLUB
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
DUAL MEMBER (PLAYING FOR FHC AS YOUR SECOND CLUB)
- Register for your primary club (you will pay the HA/HV fee component)
- Then go to Footscray https://www.hockeyvictoria.org.au/competitions-events/register-now/ and select ‘Returning member’ and enter your details
- Select the appropriate FHC fee option (the HV fees will be waived to zero on the payment page at the end as you will have paid them with your primary club)
- Go to https://www.revolutionise.
- Login to your account (top right corner)
- Select ‘Account’ in the top right corner
- Select ‘Upgrade Membership’ under Membership Status
- Select the appropriate fee option (the HV fees will be waived to zero as you will have already paid them with your summer registration)
- FHC Fee payment is compulsory at the end of the online registration form. Please note a 2% + $1.60 fee applies to the FHC fees.
- It is important that every person is registered separately as there are no linked options within this system.
- We collect some personal information in the form which greatly assists the club to apply for grants and other funding.
Throughout the year the canteen raises funds, which help to subsidise every member’s fees. FHC membership requires you (or your parents) to undertake a canteen duty OR pay the opt out fee of $100 per player. In the FHC Registration form you can select the opt out option and you will be invoiced the $100.
If you are playing seniors and are 18 years of age or over, you are required to pay an umpiring levy (Senior $40, Masters $20) which is already included in your fees. Our Umpire Coordinators arrange paid umpires for every senior game for all grades. You can earn this money by umpiring during the season. Please select your preferred days when registering and our Umpire Coordinators will be in touch.
Any queries or issues?
Please contact registrations@